Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12/14/10 - Yoga

Weighed in yesterday at 197.5.  That's a .5 lb weight gain.  Not the right direction, but not as bad as I had feared either.  This week should be better.  Did Yoga this morning - had to shorten it due to waking up a bit late, but I noticed significant improvement over the last time I did it just a week or 2 ago.  Balancing postures were a disaster.  Core strength is still a long way from where it needs to be.  Ate mini bagel - 1/2 with peanut butter and half with jelly - & coffee pre workout.  felt good.

12/13/10 - did the P90X 'X-Stretch' DVD.  much needed to help loosen me up after the 10 miler Sunday.  Didn't bother to eat pre-workout but got hungry halfway through and ate mini bagel - 1/2 with peanut butter and half with jelly - & coffee mid-workout.  felt good after that

No comments:

Post a Comment